Friday 7 August 2015

Power Bar: EE was warned of safety risk BEFORE user was burned in explosion

The Ford Pinto of phone charger bricks

Exclusive  EE management was warned that its popular "Power Bar" phone charging devices had serious safety risks before they were given to customers, the Register has learned. A Power Bar subsequently exploded, injuring a young woman badly enough that she required hospital treatment, and some Power Bars have since been recalled.…

via The Register - Networks

No comments:

Post a Comment